Class XI 11th Caranatic Vocal Music syllabus (Vocal & Instrumental)- Music Theory notes
For getting Answer of this music syllabus Search the topic in search bar of website . You will get the appropriate answer for the question.
CARNATIC MUSIC (VOCAL) (CODE NO. 031)
CLASS–XI (2018–19): (THEORY)
One Theory Paper Total Marks: 100
Hours Marks: 30
History and Theory of Indian Music
- Brief history of Carnatic music with special reference of Silappadikaram, Natyasastra, Sangita Ratnakara and Chaturdandi Prakasika.
- Life-sketch and contributions of the following composers-Purandaradasa, Tyagaraja, Muthuswamy Dikshitar, Syama Sastri and Bhadrachala Ramdas. Jayadeva of Narayana Tirtha, Swati Tirumal.
- Study of the lakshanas of musical forms: Varnam, kriti, lakshanagitam and padam, Pad Varnam, Daru, Svarajati, Geetam.
- Definition and explanation of the following terms: Nada, sruti, svara, jaati, raga, tala, jati, yati, Dhatu, Matu
- Candidate should be able to write in notation of the compositions in the prescribed ragas.
- Brief lakshanas of the ragas prescribed.
- Brief introduction to Manodharma Sangitam.
One Practical Paper
- Ragas prescribed: Bhairavi, Sankarabharanam, Kharaharapriya, Kalyani, Kambhoji, Mohanam, Bilahari, Madhyamavati, Arabhi, Anandabhairavi, Kanada, Dhanyasi, Vasanta & Simhendra Madhyamam
- Varnams (atleast 5) in Aditala in two degrees of speed.
- Traditionally rendered (atleast one) compositions in the prescribed ragas covering the main talas Adi, Rupakam and Chapu.
- Brief alapana of the ragas prescribed.
- Kalpana Svaras in Adi and Rupaka talas rendered in Vilamba and Madhyama kalas
Class XI 11th Caranatic Vocal Music syllabus & Answer,theory notes in Hindi are described in this post .. Saraswati sangeet sadhana provides complete Indian classical music theory in easy method .. Click here For english information of this post ..
Some posts you may like this…