CBSE Board Class X 10th Caranatic Percussion Syllabus & Music Theory notes is described in this post
Caranatic Music Percussion Theory (Code No. 033) Format for Theory Examination for Class – X 10th
For getting Answer of this music syllabus Search the topic in search bar of website . You will get the appropriate answer for the question.
Caranatic Music Percussion
Syllabus for Class X 10th
Periods : 135 Max. Marks : 25
- Knowledge about the structure and components of the instruments opted
- Playing techniques adopted for Sapta tala alankaras in three
- 16 Angas of Talas, Korvai, Koraippu
- Basic knowledge of Jaati and Gati Bhedas or
- A brief outline of different schools of playing
- Life sketch and contribution of
- Palghat Mani Iyer and
- Plani Subramania Pillai
- A short outline knowledge of principles of practical
CARNATIC MUSIC – Percussion Theory (Code No. 033)
Max. Marks : 25
- Illustration of the structure and components of the instruments with the help of a
- Explanation of the playing techniques adopted for Sapta Tala alankaras in three speeds.
- Knowledge of Shodasanga, Korvai, Kuraippu
- Knowledge of Jaati and Gati
- Brief knowledge of different schools of Mridangam
- Knowledge of life and contribution of Palghat Mani Iyer and Palani Subramaniam Pillai.
- Outline knowledge of principles of Practical
Note : Examiners can put seven questions from the above topics and the candidates should attempt five questions in all. All the questions carry equal marks.
CARNATIC MUSIC – Percussion Practical (Code No. 033) Syllabus for Class – X
Periods : 405 Max. Marks : 75
- Knowledge of tuning
- To prepare and play Sollukattu for Adi, Rupaka, Triputa and Khanda Chapu talas.
- Accompaniment for musical form like Varnam, Kriti, jatiswaram, Padam and Tillana.
- Knowledge to prepare Mohra and Morvai in Adi, Rupaka, Chapu and Triputa
- Play “Tani Avartanam” for at-least 6 to 8 avartanas in simple
CARNATIC MUSIC – Percussion Practical (Code No. 033) Format for Practical Examination for Class – X
Max. Marks : 75
- Ability to tune 10 marks
- Ability to prepare and recity Sollukattu for Adi, Rupaka, Triputa and Khanda Chapu talas. 20 marks
- Knowledge about the way of accompaniment for musical froms like Varnam, kriti, Jatiswaram, Padam and 15 marks
- Preparation of Mohra and Korvai in Adi, Rupaka, Triputa and Chapu 20 marks
- Ability to play “Tani Avartanam” for at-least 6 to 8 avartanas in simple 10 marks
CBSE Board Class X 10th Caranatic Percussion Syllabus & Music Theory notes is described in this post of Saraswati sangeet sadhana.
Some posts you may like this…