Class XII 12th Caranatic Vocal Music syllabus (Vocal & Instrumental)- Music Theory notes
For getting Answer of this music syllabus Search the topic in search bar of website . You will get the appropriate answer for the question.
CARNATIC MUSIC (VOCAL) (CODE NO. 031)
CLASS–XII (2018-19): (THEORY)
One Theory Paper
Total Marks: 100 Marks: 30
History and Theory of Indian Music
- Brief history of Carnatic music with special reference to Sangita Saramrita, Sangita Sampradaya Pradarsini, Svaramelakalanidhi, Raga Vibodham, Brihaddesi.
- Short life sketch and contributions of the following: Annamacharya, Kshetrajna, Swati Tirunal, Gopalakrishna Bharati, Maha Vaidyanatha Iyer, Patanam Subramanya Aiyar. Ramnad Srinivasa Iyenger, Mysore Vasudevachar.
- A study of musical forms:- Kriti, Padam, Javali, Tillana, Tiruppugazh, Ragamalika. (d) Detailed study of Manodharma Sangita.
- Definition and explanation of the following:- Janaka-Janya ragas, Bhashanga, Upanga, Varja, Vakra ragas, Gamakas, Arudi, Eduppu, Prabandham, Grama, Murchana, Jaati
- Lakshanas of the ragas prescribed for practical.
- Candidates should be able to write in notation of the composistion in the prescribed ragas.
- Brief description of concert instruments, their construction and technique.
One Practical Paper Marks: 70
- Ragas prescribed: Pantuvarali, Todi, Nata, Gaula, Varali, Sri, Saveri, Mukhari, Kedaragaula, Purvikalyani, Mohanam, Keeravani, Ritigaula & Surati.
- Two varnam in Atatala in two degrees of speed.
- Alapana of the ragas prescribed.
- Compositions in authentic tradition atleast one each of the prescribed ragas covering musical forms, kritis, Padams, Javalis, Tillanas and Raga–malikas.
- Niraval and kalpana svaras in Adi, Rupaka, and Chapu Talas in two degrees of speed.
- One Simple Pallavi (R.T.P) in adi or Khanda Triputa Tala with Trikalam only.
Class XII 12th Caranatic Vocal Music syllabus & Answer,theory notes in Hindi are described in this post .. Saraswati sangeet sadhana provides complete Indian classical music theory in easy method .. Click here For english information of this post ..
Some posts you may like this…