You have to pay registration fee Rs 100 with a passport size photo and some information of student.
All fees are payable in advance by the respective due date of every month . Before joining the class you have to pay tution fees before first day of class. You can pay online payment also .
- Every student is required to attend his/her classes on the fixed days and timing respective to him/her.
- If student have some work on the respective day , then he /she inform teacher to change the time and reschedule the class.
- If student not send any msg regarding changing time and not recieve teacher phone call then absent is marked in attendance register .
- You have to take 2 class in week & total 8 classes in month , if you not take your two classes in week or 8 classes in month then you losses your class . These remaining classes recover in next month by giving advanced fees of next month .
- Teacher give only two classes in week .
You got full half an hour , you have to open meeting link before 2 min .
- Case 1 – If student is late to open and teacher is waiting then student is responsible for short class , teacher give his precious time to every student in continous manner . There will no option to increase class time .
- Case 2 – If teacher is late then student get full class , now teacher is responsible and he/she give full class acc to time duration.
- You have full right to join & drop the music class but you have to inform before last class date of month.
The theory examination is held in the month of August or september and the practical examination in the month of November or December as per the date sheet of Pracheen kala kendra.Chandigarh. A student should have 75% attendance to be eligible for examinations.
After facing probems again & again we have to make these rules ,please follow these rules . Any query regarding these rules Whataspp – 08010164557.