Class 9th Music Melodic instruments syllabus – Music Theory notes in hindi
For getting Answer of this music melodic instruments syllabus Search the topic in search bar of website . You will get the appropriate answer for the question.
HINDUSTANI MUSIC MELODIC INSTRUMENTS (Code – 035)
Examination Structure for Assessment (2019-20) Class IX
TOTAL: 100 Marks
Time: 02 hours 30 Marks
Practical 50 Marks
Time: 15-20 Minutes for each candidate
- Examiners are requested to ask the questions directly related to the
- Marks should be awarded in accordance with the marking
Distribution of Marks
|1.||Chalan set to all Ragas||06|
|2.||Alankaras set to Ragas and Talas||04|
|3.||Aaroha, Avroha, pakad, Drut gat with few Todas in each prescribed Raga||24|
|4.||Identification of prescribed Ragas from the phrases of swaras rendered by the examiners||05|
|5.||Dhun and Folk Dhun||06|
|6.||Recitation of Thekas of prescribed Talas with Dugun||01×05|
Teachers will refer to the distribution of Marks while examining the candidate for Practical Examination.
Internal Assessment 20 Marks
Melodic Instrument (Code – 035) Class IX (2019-20
Internal Assessment- 20 Marks
Project File: 05
- Writing in notation the musical compositions of Ragas prescribed in the syllabus,
- Identifying the Tala of the musical
- Identifying and Interviewing neighbourhood Artists
- Draw & label any one instrument (melodic).
- Description and writing the notation of prescribed Talas with Layakaries ( Thah , Dugun, Tigun, Chaugun).
- Knowledge about any one percussion
Suggestive Topics * 05
Interrelationship of the following;
Music and Physics (Sound – Frequency, vibration, pitch, intensity, timbre)
Music and Mathematics (Mathematical Calculation of laya)
- Music and History (Development of Music during the medieval period)
- Music and Geography (Development of Music in varied cultural zones e.g. songs, instruments in mountainous or hilly areas )
- Music and languages – Dialects in folk Music
*Students may choose any one of the above topics or any other topic for project in consultation with teacher.
- Periodic practical Test, restricted to three in an Academic 10
Average of best two tests to be taken for final marks submission.
Each test will examine a candidate for one Raga from the syllabus , one Folk song or one Dhun and two Talas.
For getting the 9th class whole course notes in pdf by Paying us. Click here for Buying notes in pdf form
Class 9th Music Melodic instruments syllabus & Answer,theory notes are described in this post .. Saraswati sangeet sadhana provides complete Indian classical music theory in easy method ..
Some posts you may like this…