CBSE Board Class ix 9th Caranatic Melodic Instrument Syllabus & Music Theory notes is described in this post of saraswati sangeet sadhana.
Caranatic Music Melodic Instrument – Practical (Code No. 032) Syllabus for Class – IX
For getting Answer of this music syllabus Search the topic in search bar of website . You will get the appropriate answer for the question.
Caranatic Music Melodic Instrument
Syllabus for Class IX
Periods : 405 Max. Marks : 75
- Introduction of Svara exercises and Sapta Tala alankaras in two
- Learning of 02 Pillari Geetams, 02 Sadharana Geetams/Sanchari Geetams, 01
Svarajati, 02 Adi Tala Varnams in one speed.
- Brief outline of Ragas – Mayamalavagoula, Kalyani, Kharaharapriya, Sankarabharanam, Hamsadhvani, Mohanam & Suddha
- Basic techniques and construction of any one of the chosen
- Rendering of any two of the following :
- Devotional Song
- Folk Song
- Patriotic Song
CARNATIC MUSIC Melodic Instrument – Practical (Code No. 032) Format for Practical Examination for Class – IX
Max. Marks : 75
- Questions based on the rendering of Swara Execises and Sapta Tala alankaras in two 15 marks
- Questions based on Gitams, Swarajati and Varnam 20 marks
- Brief explanation of Ragas from the 15 marks
- Questions based on the chosen 10 marks
- Rendering in part or full of the compositions from the topic 10 marks
- Reciting the Sahitya or lyric of the compositions 05 marks
CARNATIC MUSIC Melodic Instrument – Theory (Code No. 032) Syllabus for Class – IX
Periods : 135 Max. Marks : 25
- Brief history of Carnatic music with special reference to Saint Purandara Dasa, Saint Tyagaraja, Muthuswamy Dikshitar, Syama Sastry, Swati Tirunal, Annamacharya and Bhadrachala
- Brief lakshanas of the following ragas :
Mayamalavagoula, Kalyani, Sankarabharanam, Hamsadhavani, Mohanam, Kharaharapriya and Suddha Dhanyasi.
- Definitions of the following terms :
Sangeetam, Nada, Arohana, Avarohana, Dhatu, Mathu, Sruti, Sthayi, Alankara, Poorvanga, Uttaranga Laya – Vilamba, Madhya, Dhruta, Svara – Suddha & Vikrita, Raga, Tala, Graha – (Sama, Atita, Anagata), Anya Svara.
- Knowledge of Musical Forms :
Svaravalis – Sarali, Jantai, Dattu, Hechchusthayi – Taggu Sthayi, Alankaras,
Geetam and Svarajati.
- Ability to describe the following Talas : Adi, Roopakam and Sooladi Sapta Talas
- Notation of Gitams in Rupaka and Triputa
CARNATIC MUSIC Melodic Instrument – Theory (Code No. 032) Format for Examination for Class – IX
Max. Marks : 25
- Notation of any one Gitam 5 marks
- Brief lakshanas of any one of the ragas 5 marks
- Life and contribution of any one composer from the syllabus 5 marks
- Brief description of two musical forms from the syllabus 5 marks
- Ability to describe any tala from the syllabus 5 marks
- Brief description about the construction of any chosen melodic instrument
- Short notes of not less than five technical terms from the syllabus 5 marks
Note : Examiners should set minimum seven questions based on the pattern given
above and the candidates are expected to answer five questions in all.
Class 9th Caranatic Melodic Instrument syllabus & Answer,theory notes in Hindi are described in this post .. Saraswati sangeet sadhana provides complete Indian classical music theory in easy method ..
Some posts you may like this…